Wednesday, September 7, 2005

Welcome!

Greetings and thank you visiting my new web log dealing with Civil War books and publishing. My name is Drew Wagenhoffer and I am an avocational Civil War enthusiast, researcher, and book reviewer whose primary interest lies in battle histories of the West and Trans-Mississippi theaters of the American Civil War. This blog's main feature will be discussions of the Civil War books, authors, publishers, and booksellers that interest me. Additionally, I plan to frequently feature many of the deserving books from smaller presses that are never reviewed in print or electronic media and briefly profile underappreciated authors and publishers.

2 comments:

  1. Drew,

    Good luck with the new site. It already looks very promising.

    Brett S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drew,

    Good luck w/ your new site. I found it through Technorati.
    I enjoyed your fresh perspective on Patterson and 1st Manassas. I was at that battlefield last week while on an Ed Bearss' tour of Second Manassas.
    I am going to start blogging this weekend as I embark on my first CW book publishing journey and will be sharing some of my insights along the way.
    Rick
    P.S. I think there are some quirks w/ the Blogger system, e.g., I clicked on "Blogger" to respond and had difficulty signing up. I then hit "Other" but am showing up in the Preview as "Anonymous." It looks like we may both be learning about the nuances of blogging!

    ReplyDelete

***PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING***: You must SIGN YOUR NAME when submitting your comment. In order to maintain civil discourse and ease moderating duties, anonymous comments will be deleted. Comments containing outside promotions and/or product links will also be removed. Thank you for your cooperation.