*** MY (rather conventional) TOP TEN LIST: ***
1. The Gettysburg Campaign: A Study in Command by Edwin B. Coddington.
2. Retreat from Gettysburg: Lee, Logistics, and the Pennsylvania Campaign by Kent Masterson Brown.
3. Plenty of Blame to Go Around: Jeb Stuart's Controversial Ride to Gettysburg by Eric Wittenberg and J. David Petruzzi.
4. Pickett's Charge: The Last Attack at Gettysburg by Earl J. Hess.
5. Gettysburg: July 1 by David G. Martin.
6. Gettysburg: The Second Day by Harry W. Pfanz.
7. Gettysburg: Culp's Hill and Cemetery Hill by Harry W. Pfanz.
8. Pickett's Charge in History and Memory by Carol Reardon.
9. Gallagher (ed.) trilogy - The First Day at Gettysburg: Essays on Confederate and Union Leadership, The Second Day at Gettysburg: Essays on Confederate and Union Leadership, and The Third Day at Gettysburg and Beyond.
10. Regimental Strengths and Losses at Gettysburg by John W. Busey and David G. Martin.
*** Here's the link back to the aggregator page on Brett's site. ***