The Stone’s River Campaign - 26 December 1862 - 5 January 1863: Volume II The Army of Tennessee by Lanny Kelton Smith (Author, 2010).
* Limited to 359 Copies
* 11.25 x 8.75
* Gray cloth w/ Gold Lettering
* Pages Main Text/Total Number: 614/815
* 44 maps
* Appendixes: Organization Army of Tennessee (20 Pages)
* Losses of Army of Tennessee (8 Pages)
* Reports of Withers’ Division Missing from the Official Records (41 Pages)
* Endnotes (64 Pages)
* Bibliography (10 Pages)
* Index (Name, Rank, Unit) (55 Pages)
* ISBN: 978-1-56837-417-8
$60 + $5 Shipping = $65
Contact author via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volume I was stocked in the Stones River National Battlefield bookstore and it is expected, but not confirmed at this time, that Volume II will also be made available there. These books are a must have for serious students of the battle.